Saturday, September 18, 2010

week three

I finally got my class schedule set in stone this week--FINALLY! I'm taking:

Literature and Culture: Romanticism
Victorian Literature--The Bronte Sisters
Modernism/Postmodernism
Studies in Renaissance Literature
Stories of Medieval Wales
Irish for Beginners

which seems like a fairly good schedule to me.
This week's been pretty intense, as far as taking care of important schoolish stuff goes, but that was thankfully remedied by piles of time spent with my favorite people here, as well as with "Friends" and Uno.
I think I'm finally getting a rhythm to this place, and to my schedule in general. I have all my books for classes, I have some jeggings, and I have a container of instant coffee.  I think I'm ready to handle week four.

No comments:

Post a Comment